Who can enter?
Any agency or in-house team can enter as long as their campaign was targeted at a UK audience or UK client. It's free to enter. The work is judged by senior online creatives who each month award a winner and two runners up. You'll need to sign up by hitting register on the top right of the screen.
What can I enter?
You can enter any digital work as long as it is a bona fide campaign that ran within the past six months. Examples of work could be, social media, mobile, video, game advertising, display, viral, email, experiential or microsite – the remit is broad, all we ask is that the work is digital and creative! You’ll need to supply links to the work plus two images of the campaign in both portrait and landscape format. Results do not need to be submitted. Please ensure the links you submit remain live beyond the judging process. This site archives the submitted campaigns and the winning campaigns will be resubmitted into the annual Grand Prix, therefore it is essential the work can always be viewed.
When do I have to enter by?
The closing date for entries is the last Friday of every month. You will be sent a reminder of the closing date each month once you have registered for the Creative Showcase.
Who are the judges?
The judges are senior creatives from the leading online agencies in the UK. Judging takes place during the first week of each month with winners being announced during the second week of each month. More information about the judges can be found in the judges section.
The judging process takes place during the first week of each month. Each campaign is judged independently and points are awarded for the following:
- Brand fit
- Strength of creative idea
- Innovative use of the medium
- Engagement – quality of consumer interaction
(Please note no results need to be submitted unless desired. Campaigns are not judged on results)
Submit your work here
- Entries should meet the entry criteria otherwise they will not be judged
- Don't enter any more than 5 links to work - there's just not enough time to judge everything
- Only enter work relevant to the campaign and do not feel like you have to enter everything from the campaign
- The campaign must be for a UK client or audience
- Test the links before judging, if they don’t work they can’t be judged. You can change the link once judging has been completed but there must always be a live link to the work available.
- If there is something specific within the entry that you want the judges to see, please make this clear in your entry
- If a username and password is required to view creative, please ensure this is uploaded with your entry
- And remember – anything celebrating digital creativity goes!
If you have any questions regarding the showcase or your entry please contact email@example.com